FIVE THINGS TO LOVE ABOUT SELENOEXCELL
What's so great about SelenoExcell?
Selenium is essential for normal body function and supporting optimal health, but how our body receives it matters.
SelenoExcell High Selenium Yeast 1200 is a selenium-enriched yeast and it’s the closest food-form of selenium available as a supplement. For that reason, it’s the most trusted product of its kind for high quality developments by leading academic and health institutions.
It’s also the first selenium yeast product to be Generally Recognized as Safe or GRAS approved by the FDA.
And that's not all.
SelenoExcell’s extensive testing against other non-food forms of selenium suggests that it may reduce oxidative stress and the risk of certain cancers. It also contributes to healthy pregnancy by supporting fertility, immune health, and thyroid health. If you are supplementing selenium to maintain your overall health, the choice should be simple – SelenoExcell.
Why Selenium-Enriched Yeast White Paper
1. Newly released, peer-reviewed clinical research better defines the importance of selenium compounds from selenium-enriched yeast and why this is the preferred form.
2. The most recent 2014 study at Penn State by John Richie Jr. Ph.D. and Karam El-Bayoumy Ph.D. showed, for the first time, reductions in biomarkers of oxidative stress following supplementation with selenium-enriched yeast but not L-selenomethionine in healthy men.
3. Results from past clinical trials suggest that SelenoExcell, but not non-food forms of
L-selenomethionine, may be effective at reducing prostate cancer risk.
SELENOEXCELL IS TRUSTED BY LEADING BRANDS
FIVE WAYS SELENIUM CONTRIBUTES TO A HEALTHY PREGNANCY
1. Selenium is needed for proper immune function. It changes into antioxidants in
the body, helping support immune function and regulate toxic free radicals in the
2. Selenium maintains healthy thyroid function, which is very important for energy
levels and strong development of a healthy baby. It also protects against thyroid
disease, which is relatively common during pregnancy.
3. Adequate selenium intake protects against serious pregnancy complications, such
as preeclampsia and pre-term birth.
4. Selenium can ameliorate the toxic effect of exposure to heavy metals, such as
cadmium and lead.
5. High maternal selenium status helps improve early infant neurological
development and may reduce the risk of the infant developing autism.
WE'D LOVE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
Paul A. Willis - CEO & Founder
Michelle Martin - President & COO
Pat Rounds - Controller